Website is a very important for your business and this use for grow of business.
Use your website to present a professional image
Use good logos, graphics, and images for your website. It’s also critical to have a way for people to contact you. Provide location information, hours of operation, phone numbers, and link to a map. Finally, make sure you update your site often and check it on different devices and in different browsers for readability. Your professional image involves the way you dress, speak, interact with others, hold your body, and use electronic media. Knowing the importance of image and the way others see you is the best way to project the professional image that will help you be successful.
Use your website to increase traffic
Blogging can be very important for building traffic and helping your SEO. Google algorithms look for good content using the keywords that your audience may be searching on. Make sure your content is relevant to your audience and is beneficial (not just self-promoting). Embed link to other external site for business promotion. Finally, consider some paid social like Facebook ads or promoted posts. Without traffic, your site is completely pointless.
Traffic Generation Through Social Media
Social media sites dominate the web and they’re a great place to reach your audience.
- Facebook Pages – Facebook Pages are meant to be your official presence on Facebook. You should post it to your site’s Facebook page. People who like you will like your page.
- Facebook Groups – Facebook Groups are like discussion boards or forums, hosted on Facebook. There are around 600 million of them, covering just about every topic under the sun. People love to get together to discuss the things they’re interested in, ask questions, and share great content. When you share your page’s content to a warmed-up group, you’ll get traffic and page likes.
- Twitter – Twitter is still one of the most popular social media. There are over 317 million active users per month. You should use an app like Buffer to line up multiple tweets for each new post you make.
- LinkedIn – If you cover Business-to-Business topics, then LinkedIn should be a key part of your traffic generation strategy. LinkedIn is a social network for professionals. You can target people by profession, seniority within the company, and much more besides. The traffic from LinkedIn can be very profitable. Post Your Content in LinkedIn Groups.
- Google+ – When you post to Google+, the people who follow you there will see your post in their feed. Simply adding a post from the main screen can drive some traffic.
- Instagram – Instagram can generate massive traffic, you can’t put links in any of your images! In fact, there’s only one place you can put a link in your profile.
- BuzzBundle – BuzzBundle is a Social Media Marketing (SMM) and content marketing app that makes it easy to join conversations on hundreds of locations over the web. You can join the conversation and get direct the readers to your content (where they can learn more about the topic.
Use your website to build your email list
Email is still a great tool for drawing people into your site and your product offerings. SPAM is defined as sending unsolicited emails, so make sure you ask for your visitor to opt-in. Give them an idea of the types of emails you will be sending. Give incentives and people will sign up to hear from you.
Use your website to share your expertise
Think about what expertise you have more than you realize! Reach beyond what your business is specifically trying to sell, but also discuss related topics. Your website is where you share that with the world. Use videos to tell people the information you have to share.
In addition, companies are faced with relatively new strategies for web marketing including social media, YouTube and pay-per-click.
If you have a web site, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives. Search engine optimization is essential because users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.